How to Free up memory on your iPhone with Cleaner Pro [Jailbreak Tweak]
Do you want to free up memory/RAM on your iPhone?
A new jailbreak tweak called Cleaner Pro allows you to do just that. The developer claims it can free up more than 40% memory in less than 10 seconds.
The user interface of the jailbreak tweak is quite simple. When you launch the app it gives you real-time information about the free memory available. It breaks it down into 3 types: Active, Inactive and Wired.
It offers two options: Quick clean and Deep clean. Tapping on any of the option triggers the cleaning process and it shows the progress with a percentage indicator.
After the process is completed, it gives a popup message informing you how much memory was cleaned and how much time it took to complete the process.
As of now, we’re not really sure what’s the exact difference between the two options, but as you would expect, Deep Clean takes slightly longer.
You also have the option to trigger the Deep Clean or Quick Clean process automatically when you launch the app by turning on the On/Off toggle in Settings app (tap on the More button).
So if you feel that your jailbroken iPhone is slowing down because of the Winterboard themes, and tweaks that are always running in the background, you can use Cleaner Pro to free up memory without the need to respring or reboot your iPhone.
Cleaner Pro is available for free on Cydia. You can tap on the download link below to install it.
➤ Download link (this link will work only on a jailbroken iPhone)
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w