TaiG iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak has actually been released. Here is a full step by step overview on how you can jailbreak any type of iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 8.1.2 utilizing TaiG.
TaiG jailbreak for iOS 8.1.2 supports:
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s, 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air 1, iPad mini 3, 2, 1, iPad 4, 3, 2
- iPod touch 5
Before we start:
- Backup your device making use of iTunes or iCloud.
- Restore to iOS 8.1.2 making use of iTunes also if you are currently upgraded to iOS 8.1.2 via OTA. You could download iOS 8.1.2 here.
- Turn off Lock Screen passcode and Touch ID. Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode >Turn Passcode Off.
- Turn off Find My iPhone as well. Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
Here’s the best ways to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 on Windows:
Step 1: To begin with, download TaiG v1.2.0 or over for Windows.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer through USB.
Step 3: Start TaiG. Uncheck the 3K Assitant alternative and hit the green Start button.
Step 4: TaiG will certainly now start to jailbreak your device. Throughout the jailbreak process, do not disconnect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Once it is full, your device will reboot and you will certainly have latest version of Cydia installed on the primary home screen.
Cydia version 1.1.16 working on iOS 8.1.2
It’s that very easy!
For tutorials on how to jailbreak and install Cydia:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 8.1 Untethered On Windows Using Pangu8
- How To Jailbreak iOS 8 – 8.1 On Mac With Pangu For Windows
- How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1 Using Pangu8 For Mac OS X