If you need to tell somebody where you are located and they are not acquainted with regional landmarks, you do not have to fuss with a third-party app.
There’s an easy way to discuss your coordinates using Apple’s built-in Charts application. Here’s just how:
- Open Apple Maps on your iOS tool.
- Select heaven symbol in the bottom-left corner. This will certainly spot your present place within Charts.
- Get on the red tack to raise additional details on your location.
- Get on “Share” in the upper-right-hand edge.
- Select your liked approach of sharing. You could pick from Messages, Mail, Facebook and twitter.