With the launching of iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks, Apple’s Maps application is now on both systems, permitting you to share location-based information across gadgets using your iCloud account.
One helpful feature is the book marking listing, which could conserve essential places and allow you to watch them on both your Mac and iOS gadget.
OS X Bookmarks
Saves on OS X are available from the book marks menu on top of the display. It ought to be recognizable to Apple proprietors as it is the same icon made use of in Safari on the Mac and on iOS. Here is how to see and add Map bookmarks on your Mac:
1. Touch on the book marks icon to show a current listing of bookmarks. You can view, edit or erase book marks from this fall.
2. You can quickly add brand-new saves on OS X. Merely search for an area, fall a pin on the map (Sight >) Drop Pin) or click an existing pin and then choose the “i” icon to learn more.
3. When the info dialog shows up, you can pick the “Include Save” switch to add the place to your book markings list. If the area is currently bookmarked, you could remove it by picking the”Eliminate Save” switch.
4. Any save that you add will show up on both OS X and iOS as long as you are utilizing iCloud on both tools.
The bookmark menu additionally has a choice to reveal the location info took from your iCloud call. Click a call to watch the address info and then select the address to see it on a map.
The procedure of checking out and adding book marks on iOS is extremely much like OS X, with the book marks icon extremely apparent at the top right corner of the application. Comply with the actions listed below to view and add book marks on iOS:
1. Open Apple Maps and touch on the familiar Book marking icon in the leading right edge. The bookmarks menu shows the existing book marks, recent locations and place details for calls.
2. To include a book marking, you can hunt for a location or discover an existing pin.
3. Touch on the pin to bring up detailed details on the area, including driving directions and contact information.
4. Touch on the ‘Add Bookmark” associated with add the place to your bookmark selection.
As holds true with OS X, any kind of book marks you include in Maps for iOS will automatically appear in the saves listing for OS X.