iFaith: Dumps SHSH Blobs For iOS Running On Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch & Apple TV 2G
iH8sn0w, developer of Sn0wbreeze– a popular jailbreaking tool has released iFaith v1.1 – a new tool to take a backup of SHSH blob that is required to downgrade to an older version of iOS, even if Apple stops signing it.
So far one of the popular ways to take a backup of SHSH blobs is to use TinyUmbrella or use the “Make my life easier” functionality in Cydia.
iFaith includes the following features:
- Dumps SHSH Blobs
- Build *signed* IPSW with dumped SHSH blobs
- Submits dumped SHSH blobs to remote server for backup.
The key difference between iFaith and TinyUmbrella is that, while TinyUmbrella only allows you to take SHSH blobs of iOS that Apple is signing by contacting Apple’s servers, iFaith dumps SHSH blobs for whatever iOS that is currently installed on your iOS device even if Apple is not signing it.
iFaith supports iOS 3.1.x, iOS 3.2.x, iOS 4.0.x, iOS 4.1, iOS 4.2.x and iOS 4.3.x.
iFaith supports the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G
- iPad 1
- Apple TV 2G
It currently does not support iPad 2 and currently available only to Windows users. iH8sn0w has mentioned that he will start working on the Mac version shortly.
You can download iFaith from this link.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w