iMessage was a bit rocky for some today
After a rough patch last week for iCloud, Apple has been having some issues today with iMessage. Reports on MacRumors and Twitter indicate some people were having trouble using Apple’s SMS replacement. Problems included messages not sending and error messages.
It’s not a problem for everyone using the service, but it had many Apple users gritting their teeth. Many people are now reporting the service is working again, but my personal experience with iMessage is that most of the time it works, but several times a week the service stumbles and my iPhone has to revert to standard SMS.
Apple needs to tighten up iMessage and the iCloud service if it want to compete. Apple owners tend not to suffer in silence.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 Beta To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w