Apple included 4K modifying to iMovie for iOS final month, but just on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPad Pro. In version 2.2.1, iMovie for iOS grows 4K modifying to additionally assistance iPad Air 2 to help you take movie in your new iPhone 6s or 6s Plus and modify it about the newest 9.7-inch pill.
You’ll require a fresh 4K 21.5-inch iMac or 5K 27-inch iMac (or Mac having a 4K display) for pixel-for-pixel editing, however it’s great to determine Apple helping the still leading-of-the-point 9.7-inch iPad with effective editing functions; iPad Pro doesn’t launch until Nov. Apple launched 4K movie firing using the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus for that very first time on its items.
Bug fixes are also included by the update for difficulties the Pictures video-editing expansion, with iCloud Push, correct-to-quit languages, and more. Complete release-notes below:
What’s Fresh in Model 2.2.1
• Produce and reveal films at 4K quality on iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.1*
• Fixes a problem that may avoid customers from making new trailers in certain languages
• Solves problems posting and eliminating tasks from iCloud Push
• Handles software conditions that might come in some correct-to-remaining languages
• Handles software conditions that might come in iMovie expansion for Pictures
• Efficiency and balance changes
* iMovie supports 4K on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro
iMovie for iOS is on the App Store.