Innovative Automation targets iCloud in patent lawsuit
In the always exciting world of patent infringement claims, Apple’s iCloud is under attack. The Mac Observer reports that Innovative Automation, a company specializing in automated manufacturing solutions, is waging a patent war at Cupertino for allegedly infringing on a pair of patents for “Method and System for Supplying Products from Pre-Stored Digital Data in Response to Demands Transmitted via Computer Network.”
The company is seeking an unspecified figure in damages for what it considers “willful and deliberate” violation of its patents. Rather than filing the suit in California, Innovative Automation chose the Eastern District of Texas as its legal battleground, and reportedly hopes for a jury trial. Apple isn’t the only company in Innovative Automation’s crosshairs, and the company is alleging that Amazon is also guilty of similar infringement.
Innovative Automation targets iCloud in patent lawsuit originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1