Yep, iOS 5.1 is rolling out so check your iOS device’s Software Update or sync with iTunes to apply.
What’s new? Support for Siri in Japanese, photos can now be deleted from your Photo Stream (yay!), plus a host of bug fixes (including lingering battery issues). Oh, and the iPad gets a new camera app.
Here’s the full list:
- Japanese language support for Siri (availability may be limited during initial rollout)
- Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream
- Camera shortcut now always visible on Lock Screen for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (4th generation)
- Camera face detection now highlights all detected faces
- Redesigned Camera app for iPad
- Genius Mixes and Genius playlists for iTunes Match subscribers
- Audio for TV shows and movies on iPad optimized to sound louder and clearer
- Podcast controls for playback speed and a 30 second rewind for iPad
- Updated AT&T network indicator
- Addresses bugs affecting battery life
- Fixes an issue that occasionally caused audio to drop for outgoing calls
Download iOS 5.1 here [direct links]