iPad Unboxing 3: The video
Around TUAW, it’s a bit of a tradition for me to do an unboxing video whenever I get a new device. Not being one to break tradition, I grabbed my new third-generation iPad today and did a short unboxing video for your edification and (hopefully) enjoyment.
One thing I noticed is that the new device doesn’t appear to really run any faster than the iPad 2, and that the display seems to have a “warmer” tone to it than the previous generation. Some things I just wasn’t able to video, like closeups of the smooth text and the beautiful, sharp resolution in photos.
If you’re still waiting for your new iPad to arrive, take a few minutes and watch the video. It might help to ease the anxiety of waiting… Oh, and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 Beta To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w