iOS is filled with toggles that enable you to transform an attribute on or off. In iOS 7, the state of a toggle is suggested by color with green meaning “on” and white definition “off.” If you require an extra aesthetic sign either due to vision problems or personal inclination, you have the choice to activate tags that add an On/Off sign symbol to each switch as shown above.
This secondary aesthetic hint is hidden in the Availability food selection, and you could turn it on as follows:
- Open up the Settings application in iOS
- Tap General >) Ease of access
- Scroll to the option to “Turn on On/Off Labels
- Swipe or touch the toggle to transform it on, with green showing that the function is allowed
- Sight an additional toggle to validate the addition of the tags
iOS makes use of the standard power button label that is utilized on digital devices– a circle stands for the “on” state and a line represents “off.” In between the colour and the tag, you ought to have very little difficulty in figuring out whether an option is allowed or disabled in the backgrounds. Besides its functional objective, the added labels likewise look cool in each button icon.