The Photos app in iOS 7 has a helpful function that enables you to watch the area details of all the pictures you took during the previous year.
To make usage of this function, you should have geotagging transformed on the setups (Settings > )Personal privacy)Place Services > )Toggle on Area Solutions and the Electronic camera application).
Adhere to these actions to see your pictures according to the area at which they were taken:
- Established the Photos app. Tap on Photos in the bottom left corner.
- You are likely watching the Moments area of the photos application, which kinds your photos baseding on individual days.
- Tap on “Collections” to see your pictures as arranged over a much longer timeframe.
- Tap on “Years” to watch your pictures arranged according to the year where they were taken.
- Tap on the location information alongside the annual date to view a map that shows you were the photos were taken and the amount of were absorbed each area.
- Tapping on a thumbnail collection for every location will reveal all the pictures taken at that website.
You can see similar place information for the “Collections” view and the “Moments”, however I discover the “Years” sight to be the most remarkable as it provides me a review of exactly how far or just how younger I took a trip every year.