Are you a previous Android user relocating to the iPhone? Or an iPhone individual that really wants to switch from Google to iCloud for your on-line life?
Fortunately, shifting between platforms isn’t really too challenging, especially when it comes to your address book.
Moving your contacts list from Gmail to iCloud takes just a couple of minutes, needing just a basic export and import as explained in the steps listed below:
- Open Gmail in your internet internet browser of choice
- Select the “Gmail” link above the “Compose” button in the left corner of the screen
- Use the drop-down menu to choose ‘Get in touches with” in order to switch to your address books and magazine
- Click the “More” button above your calls listing then select “Export”
- Select the team of calls you intend to export and choose “vCard” as the style for the export
- Gmail will conserve a. VCF data with your personal digital assistant contents to your default downloads folder
- Open iCloud.com and login with the Apple ID you use for iCloud
- Select the “Get in touches with” icon to open up the on-line model of your address books and magazine
- Click the settings icon (looks like a gear) in the base left edge and pick “Import vCard” from the food selection
- Locate the. VCF documents you downloaded and install in a previous step and click open to import the contents of the file.
As soon as the information is imported, you might have usage iCloud to erase duplicates and take out any undesirable contacts.