iPhone accessories from Toy Fair 2010
Woot.com is one of my favorite sites on the entire Internet — not only do they offer some great deals, and not only are they witty folks, but they’re from my original hometown of St. Louis, MO. They recently went to the Toy Fair 2010, and in their roundup of the best stuff they saw are a few fun iPhone-related toys and goodies.
First up is this monster-style iPhone skin that you can see above — obviously, it’s not the most practical way to protect your iPhone, but it does look cool. Apparently it’s not in production yet, and there’s no word on price, but we’ll keep an eye out.
And then there’s the My Ami Entertainment Holder, which is a bear with a place to put your iPhone so your kids can watch movies on it. Um, yeah. Not quite as cool as the robot iPhone skin, but a little more functional. Still, if your kids can’t be troubled to hold their own iPhone, maybe they shouldn’t be watching movies anyway. And geez, if we’re going to have a place to set the iPhone in a teddy bear’s lap, can we at least get a dock to plug it in to?
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1