iPod lineup gets new color option — space gray
The big news today was Apple’s new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, but those weren’t the only changes Apple made to its product lineup. Rather than a cut like we saw with the iPhone 5, Apple decided to add something colorful to its iPods. Namely, a new color option Space Gray.
This new color was introduced with the iPhone 5s and will show up as an option for the iPod nano, the iPod shuffle and the 32/64 GB iPod touch.
You can’t miss the new the color as it is highlighted as “new” on the product pages for each iPod in Apple’s online storefront.
Unlike last year, which saw a refresh of Apple’s iPods, nothing has changed with the hardware this year.
Apple adding a new color is what we got instead. It might disappoint some customers, but from Apple’s point of view, the iPod market is shrinking and likely not worth a yearly upgrade.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w