iTunes 10.6 adds option to sync 192kbps, 256kbps audio
Most audio tracks are encoded at 256 kbps if they’re bought from the iTunes Store, and now you can keep that quality when you send your files to your iOS device.
Starting with iTunes 10.6, users can choose to sync their tracks at 256 kbps, 192 kbps or 128 kbps. This new setting gives users the flexibility to select the right encoding to match the storage of their device and their preferred audio quality.
Audiophiles with a 64 GB device won’t have to sacrifice audio quality, while less discerning users with 16 GB of space can choose to sync a smaller, lower bitrate file.
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1