iTunes 11 for old fogies: goin’ back to the way it was
So you just downloaded and installed iTunes 11. Now you’re scratching your head and going, um…where did my iTunes go? This is the post for you. Here are a few things for you to do to get back to your normal iTunes set-up before you branch out and explore new features.
1. Click Songs.
2. Click View > Show Sidebar (Command-Option-S)
3. Click View > Show Status Bar (Command-/)
Presto. You’re now ready to kick back with a fresh glass of prune juice and start using iTunes the way that’s friendly and familiar.
iTunes 11 for old fogies: goin’ back to the way it was originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:50:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w