iTunes 11 now available in Software Update
It’s finally happened! iTunes 11 just dropped into Software Update, so if you want to grab it open up the Mac App Store and click that Updates tab.
The 198 MB file brings a totally redesigned iTunes to your Mac. The store looks new, but the biggest change seems to be in how your music library is arrayed on the screen. There’s Playback Sync for picking up a tune playing on one device when you switch to another device.
Gallery: iTunes 11 First Look
Another new feature is Up Next, which shows what songs are going to play next. According to the update notes, you can “reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.” The MiniPlayer now shows the album cover and adds the Up Next feature.
While we’ll wait to give you a full writeup on this app, check out the gallery above to get an idea of the look of the latest iteration of iTunes.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w