Leaked photos of Pebble’s metal smartwatch; may be unveiled at CES 2014 today
As one of the early adopters of Pebble smartwatch, it has actually been fantastic to see the firm adding new features. Nevertheless, among my complaint has actually been that the plastic physical body makes it look low-cost, makings it uncomfortable to wear in certain events.
It looks like Stone is going to resolve that quickly as dripped pictures recommend that the company may launch metal variations of the smartwatch with Gorilla glass at CES 2014.
9to5Mac reports that Stone is anticipated to launch two models, one in brushed stainless steel(as you could see in the image above), and a matte black one (as you can see in the phot listed below ). The internals of the tool are expected to remain the
very same, though clients will have a choice of metal and natural leather bands, and will be water-proof like the plastic variation. Couple of days back, the firm announced that it has”something special”up its sleeve and will certainly make the statement today, 6 January at 11 AM Pacific(2 PM Eastern)at CES 2014.
The Stone steel clever watch is anticipated to be valued at $249.
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1