LiveWire Pro For iPhone Brings 7 New Unlock Animations To iOS Lock Screen
The use of animations and transitions is possibly one of the least talked about, but possibly most obvious additions to iOS 7, and one of the first things you notice when testing the beta versions out having come from iOS 6.
When used correctly, animations can make a smartphone feel alive, but when used incorrectly they can make it feel cheap and gimmicky.
If you’re not yet testing iOS 7 beta out and fancy the idea of adding a little motion to proceedings, at least when it comes to unlocking your iPhone, then we may just have the tweak for you. Oh, and in case you haven’t guessed yet, you’ll need to be jailbroken, too.
The tweak in question goes by the name of LiveWire Pro, and if that name sounds familiar it’s because there is a free version going by the same name, LiveWire, sans the Pro part. This paid-for version will set you back less than a dollar though, so we wouldn’t call it expensive either.
So what do you get for a dollar? Well, just like the free version you’ll be able to change the animation presented when you unlock your iPhone. The animation that comes with the free version is present, but the 99 cents gets you a further six to choose from including some that involve fading, some that zoom and some that shrink. All very exciting, we’re sure you’ll agree.
If you’re tired of watching your iPhone’s home screen appear in the same way it has since 2007, then LiveWire Pro may well be the way to go. Being able to choose from a selection of different unlocking animations is great for anyone that likes to customize the look and feel of their iPhone, and at less than a dollar it’s not badly priced, either.
LiveWire Pro is available to download now from Cydia, and if you’re a fan of customization then you’ll want to check it out sooner rather than later. The tweak can be found from the BigBoss repository which is the default repo in Cydia unless you’ve deleted it for some reason.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w