Chicago-based Loophole Attachment has actually gone far for itself with affordable and versatile instances for Apple products. Their Mommy line has been around for a while, supplying wraparound silicone cushioning in an innovative “mummy wrap” layout that makes it easy to slide a credit card and motorists’s certificate into the back of the situation. Now the firm has introduced the Straitjacket (US$ 34.95), a two-tone situation that looks sleeker however still supplies the exact same terrific security of the Mommy. Visitors have a chance to gain a Straitjacket or a Mommy in our giveaway!
- Weight: 0.5 oz (14.17 grams)
- Material: Silicone and plastic
- Shades: Black/Gray, Blue/Black, Red/Black, White/Gray, White/Mint
I have actually always had an exposed nerve for the distinct layout of the Mummy, and the Straitjacket in fact ups the ante in appearances. It’s readily available in 5 two-tone combinations, with the tough, smooth plastic being one color and the silicone an additional.
The brand-new layout functions silicone inserts in the edges to protect the iPhone from edge decreases, with challenging plastic all the remainder of the way around. The volume rocker and sleep/wake button are pass-through buttons, while all many others buttons and ports are large open.
What I actually like regarding the Straitjacket is merely how light it is! For any individual desiring protection for their iPhone 5/5s with a minimum of mass and weight, this is your instance.
Since I check a whole lot of situations, among my requirements for determining at once whether I like it or not is exactly how tough it is to set up an iPhone and then take out the instance. My iPhone 5s slipped right into the situation, where it was held firmly by the plastic bezel. The White/Gray Straitjacket looks excellent on a gold iPhone 5s.
My only concern is that the lustrous plastic is a little bit more slick to the touch compared to silicone. When a few charge card are stuck in the rear of the situation, you get the included perk of having the silicone bands rub up against your palm, providing more grasp. Yet if you go card-free, that hold is gone and the case is very slick. I assume it would have been a clever idea to have roughened the plastic surface with ridges.
The Loop Add-on Straitjacket iPhone 5/5s case is attractive, lightweight, very easy to mount and take out, and provides great security all around, however the brand-new difficult plastic covering makes the instance easier to slip out of your hands. The cost is extremely practical, and the ability to lug charge card or ID by sliding them tightly into the back bands is a plus.
Rating: 3-1/2 star score out of 4 celebrities feasible
Loop Accessory supplied us with one each of their Mommy and Straitjacket cases, and we’re offering away these enjoyable and functional instances. Below are the guidelines for the giveaway:
- Open to lawful United States homeowners of the 50 United States, the Area of Columbia and Canada (omitting Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To get in, complete the form here completely and click or touch the Submit button.
- The entry has to be made prior to July 28, 2014 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You might enter into just once.
- Two winners will be picked in a random illustration. One will receive a Loop Add-on Straitjacket (white/gray) case valued at $ 34.95, and the many others will obtain a Loop Attachment Mummy (grey) valued at $ 24.95.
- Visit this site for comprehensive Official Policies.