Messages Customiser is an awesome new jailbreak tweak, which as the name recommends, allows you tailor practically every component of the Messages application.
After you install Messages Customiser, it enables you to tailor the following:
- You can change the colour of the message bubbles from gray and blue (iMessage)/ eco-friendly (TEXT) by navigating to Environments >) Messages Customiser >) TEXT Bubbles and Settings >) Messages Customiser >) iMessage Bubbles. You can likewise transform the color of message bubble of the sender by browsing to Setups >) Messages Customiser >) Other Individual Bubbles, which is light gray by default.
- You could transform the colour of the content on top of the application such as “Messages” and “Get in touch with” by navigating to Settings >) Messages Customiser >) Application Color.
- When you allow the Slope toggle, the message bubbles are darker for newer messages and lighter for older ones while in the chat sight. It looks quite wonderful with Gradients enabled.
- You could also disable Message tails. These are little tails at the bottom of the message bubbles.
- You could allow Contact pictures in the listing perspective by making it possible for the Show Get in touch with Photo toggle.
- You could also make the message bubbles broader by allowing the Wide Message Bubbles toggle.
Satisfy note that you require to kill the Messages app from the app switcher, and afterwards reboot it for the adjustments to work.
Right here’s a video clip walkthrough of Messages Customiser to buy a much better concept:
Messages Customiser developed by Charlie Hewitt is available completely free on Cydia. It is compatible with all iOS 7 and A7 gadgets, so it functions on iPhone 5s also.