MLB simplifies iPhone, iPad app pricing for MLB TV subscribers
For baseball fans, there’s no happier day than Super Bowl Sunday, since we know that means that in a few weeks catchers and pitchers will be reporting for early Spring Training.
Well, the pitchers and catchers are warming up and now another sign of spring has appeared — news about pricing of Major League Baseball’s MLB At Bat 12 app for iPad and iPhone for MLB TV subscribers.
If you subscribed to MLB TV in the past or plan on subscribing to a year full of baseball games, you’re in luck — MLB At Bat ’12 will be available for free. That’s a nice little bonus, since the MLB TV subscription plan costs US$124.99 for the 2,430 game baseball season ($119.99 if you subscribed last year). In the past, subscribers had to pay for the iPad and iPhone apps separately, which could add about $30 to the tab for baseball fans.
The apps will be available on February 29, 2012 so that you’re able to start watching streaming video of games on your iPad or iPhone as the Spring Training season begins. There’s no word, however, on what content (if any) the free apps will provide for baseball fans who don’t want to pay the MLB TV subscription fee.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w