Nano-SIM standard vote postponed, RIM accuses Apple of cheating
RIM sent a scathing letter to the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) accusing Apple of unfairly trying to sway the upcoming standards vote so its nano-SIM proposal gets approved. The letter, obtained by CNET, claims Apple is having its representatives change their affiliation so they appear to work for Bell Mobility, KT Corporation and SK Telekom. RIM is asking that these representatives not be allowed to cast a vote on behalf of another company.
The ETSI was expected to vote on the nano-SIM standard sometime this week, but that vote has been delayed says as report by French financial daily Les Echos.
Nano-SIM standard vote postponed, RIM accuses Apple of cheating originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:50:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w