Which means you need the brand new iPhone 7 however it doesn’t possess a headset port. Not a problem, it includes Lightning EarPods within the box plus a Lightning to headset port adapter for the previous headphones. But imagine if you like Lightning Sound but have to cost your iPhone 7 when using the headphones within the box or additional Lightning headphones? Belkin includes a remedy for you personally, but it price $40 and it’s not fairly.
Introduced today, the Lightning Audio + Cost rock-star adapter includes a Lightning connection plus two Lightning locations to help you cost your iPhone 7 while using the Lightning EarPods.
- Double performance to help you pay attention to Lightning Music and cost at the same time frame
- Suitable for Lightning Audio headphones† and Apple Lightning to 3.5-mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Facilitates move-through getting as much as 12W for iPhone and iPad
- Supports up-to 48 kHz, 24-bit audio output
- Works together with the Apple iPhone 7 Smart Battery Situation and battery packages for on the run charging
The thing it may’t do is cost your iPhone two times as quickly. Don’t actually check it out. And you will’t utilize it like a conventional headset splitter both. It’s only one energy source and one audio source at a period.
Belkin’s Lightning Audio + Cost rock-star adapter is likely to be readily available for $39.95 beginning October 10.