New iMacs not delayed after all
All of the iMac fans who were dismayed by the thought of not having an new 21.5″ or 27″ skinny iMac under the Christmas tree this year can rejoice — according to sources close to 9to5Mac, the smaller iMacs are already being shipped to distribution points around the US and the big-screen model is on track for December delivery.
The report was corroborated by AllThingsD’s John Paczkowski, who received word from his sources that the newly-redesigned all-in-one Macs will be right on schedule. At this point, however, Apple’s iMac page still isn’t taking pre-orders for the slimmed down desktop.
As soon as that page begins taking orders, those in the market for a new iMac should jump on the chance, as supplies of the new devices are expected to be constrained.
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1