New Stanford Apple Store opening this Saturday at 10AM
Apple has announced that its new Stanford store in Palo Alto will have its grand reopening this Saturday, September 7th at 10AM. The new store has been completely redesigned and features three floor-to-ceiling glass walls at its new ground-level location. ifoAppleStore tweeted the above picture of the finished design.
Previously, the Stanford store in the Stanford Shopping Center was one of the few remaining mini-stores in the country. The new design brings it up to flagship status and is sure to be a retail beacon in a city that is so entwined in the tech industry.
New Stanford Apple Store opening this Saturday at 10AM originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1