Orange UK to bundle iPad with iPhone contract
Want to get both a new iPad and an iPhone? If so, it’s time to move to the UK and take advantage of a new bundle offer that Orange UK has come up with.
With the offer, customers buy an iPhone and associated contract and get the iPad thrown in for free. For example, a customer pays £66 (US$103.49) for the combo of phone and tablet and gets 600 minutes of talk time, unlimited text messages, 2 GB of data to share on the two devices, and unlimited Wi-Fi on the BT Openzone network.
Your choice of iPhone can add a few pounds to the overall cost. If you get an 8 GB iPhone 3GS, the new iPad — 16, 32, or 64 GB — is free. Get an 8 GB iPhone 4, and you’ll pay £49.99 for the 64 GB iPad, but the others are available for free.
If you want to have the latest iPhone 4S, you’ll pay a bit more. The 16 GB iPhone 4S adds £49.99 to the price of the 32 GB iPad or £99.99 for the 64 GB iPad. Get a 32 GB iPhone 4S, and the price climbs a bit more — £49.99 for the 16 GB iPad, £99.99 for the 32 GB version, and £149.99 for the fully-loaded 64 GB iPad. Get a 64 GB iPhone 4S, and you can add another £50 to the price of each of the iPads.
There’s also a less expensive £25 monthly contract with correspondingly higher prices for the iPad. For more information, visit your favorite local Orange UK retailer.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w