Apple has lastly released OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite for Mac users, as well as the upgrade naturally addresses all those painful Wi-Fi pests that some users have been encountering for some time. Apple likewise released iOS 8.1.1 download for its mobile devices together with the Yosemite update.
OS X Yosemite remains to be Apple’s many major OS launch to date which brings with it fairly a great deal of new stuff to the table when as compared to earlier models of the Cupertino’s desktop OS, generating some smashing functions like Connection, Handoff as well as more. Nevertheless, the big release had its very own share of concerns, and soon complaints started turning up from Mac users around the Web.
Fortunately, Apple has lastly taken the step to iron out all these bugs by launching the OS X 10.10.1 upgrade, which is available for users immediately from the Mac App Store. All users which were affected by that infamous Wi-Fi pest damaging their Mac’s Web connectivity can finally take a breath a sigh of alleviation.
According to Apple, “”The OS X Yosemite v10.10.1 Update enhances the stability, compatibility, as well as protection of your Mac.” “The Cupertino based business makes it clear that Wi-Fi integrity has actually been boosted, so essentially, no more disconnections or Internet speed issues.
Remarkably, Apple has made no mention of the Bluetooth problems users had actually been running into where a Mac will not allow combining with various other devices, as well as once in a while just will not sense them in any way. Ideally the upgrade does repair that, though without that in the changelog, we’re not exactly sure what to construct from it.
Various other renovations include, more trusted connectivity to Microsoft Exchange server and also remote computers using ‘‘ Back to My Mac’. If you ever had issues with Notification Center not preserving its settings after a reboot, then that problem has been resolved, together with the non-availability of discussing services, Notification Center, widgets as well as actions.
The total changelog as each Apple is as adheres to:
The OS X Yosemite v10.10.1 Update enhances the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac. This update:
- Improves Wi-Fi integrity
- Boosts reliability when connecting to a Microsoft Exchange web server
- Solves a problem that might prevent Mail from sending out messages with certain email provider
- Addresses an issue prevents attaching to remote computers utilizing Back to My Mac
- Resolves a concern where sharing services, Notification Center widgets as well as Actions might not be available
- Addresses a problem that can cause Notiication Facility settings to not be maintained after a restart
- Addresses a problem that might avoid the Mac App Store from presenting specific updates
- Addresses a concern that could prevent some Mac mini computer systems from waking from rest
- Deals with a concern that could protect against Time Machine from displaying older backups
- Takes care of a problem that may protect against entering into text in Japanese
Apple has tossed in some updates to Yosemite for enterprise users as well.
To update your Mac to the most recent launch of Yosemite, just launch the Mac App Store, select the ‘Updates’ tab on the top, and afterwards select UPDATE ALL on the leading right-hand corner.