Prince of Persia coming in an all new avatar to iOS on July 25 [video]
Prince of Persia, the classic gaming franchise created more than two decades ago, will be coming to iOS in an all new edition called “Prince of Persia: The Shadow and The Flame.”
The game will come with revamped visuals and touch-optimised controls, but will have the same side-scrolling gameplay found in the classic version.
Ubisoft, the owners of the Prince of Persia franchise, describe the new game as:
Continue the age old saga of a wanderer who was born a Prince! The wanderer returns, in search of his unknown past on a journey to redefine his future.
Prince of Persia The Shadow and The Flame is a pick up and play, smooth adaptation of an epic classic easy to handle but challenging to master. Play as the Prince who must battle the odds again to save his Princess and kingdom on a journey that will pave the path to his origins.
The game will feature 14 levels, with a wide selection of weapons and powers that you can acquire as you move forward into the game. There’s also Game Center integration so that you can share your achievements with your friends.
The game will be available for iPhone and iPad on July 25th. There’s no word on pricing, though. Ubisoft currently sells an iOS port of Prince of Persia classic on the App Store for $1.99.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1