Propellerhead updates Figure iOS app with new features
Last March, Propellerhead released Figure for iOS. Figure is a music creation app designed with much of the synth power of Propellerhead’s flagship Reason software, like Kong Drum designer and Thor polyphonic synthesizer.
The first iteration of Figure was very well received, especially at just US$1. Designed to be easy to use (even for those with no musical inclination) and loads of fun, Figure quickly became my go-to app for killing time on a commute (as well as filling my daily music making fix, too).
However, Figure did have some gaps. Most notably, you couldn’t save any of your creations. Secondly, you couldn’t export anything out of the app to share with your friends. And finally, you couldn’t adjust the length of the loop.
Thankfully, Figure 1.1, addresses these three gaps. The app now allows you to save, browse and load your previous loops, export saved loops to iTunes File Sharing, and adjust the loop length from 1 – 8 bars (1,2,4 & 8).
These new features are a welcome addition and make an already great app even better. The update was pushed out a few weeks ago, so If you’ve already purchased Figure you’ve likely already downloaded the updated version. However, if you haven’t given Figure a go yet, and you fancy the idea of creating little musical ditties, head on over to the iOS App Store now to download it for just US$1. Or if you’d like to see a video of figure in action, click here.
Propellerhead updates Figure iOS app with new features originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Fri, 03 Aug 2012 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w