Proview calls for sales ban of new iPad in China
In the letter, Proview reportedly warned suppliers and vendors that they will face legal action if they don’t stop the sale, storing and shipment of Apple’s latest iPad.
Proview isn’t the only entity laying claim to the iPad name. A group of eight Chinese banks say they own the trademark after they seized Proview’s assets in March 2009. Instead of negotiating with Proview, the banks assert Apple should have purchased the trademark from them.
Huang Yiding, vice president of Hejun Vanguard Group said in an interview that “Apple was fully aware of this” and added that the banks can petition China’s Trademark Office to stop the loss of the iPad name.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 Beta To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w