Puffin browser gets faster Flash support, virtual gamepad
Third-party browsers for iOS have carved a niche in the App Store, and there are dozens of options claiming to be the best. The Puffin Web Browser is one of the more popular choices, and a new update adds even more features. Among them are a faster, smoother Flash engine and a nifty onscreen game pad for playing web games.
Flash on an iOS web browser is always a big deal, and Puffin’s newly revamped functionality works extremely well for pre-recorded video content and streaming. The ability to map the arrow keys to the virtual gamepad is also a really slick new addition, and if your favorite web game doesn’t have an iOS app counterpart, playing via the browser is a suitable substitute.
Puffin browser gets faster Flash support, virtual gamepad originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w