Quo offers motherboard to run "any OS"
The new projectQ motherboards can run any OS including OS X, Windows and Linux. They will ship with a Thunderbolt port, Firewire 400 and 800 ports, Intel Lan, and a UEFI that’ll boot the OS in under 20s.
The motherboards are available for pre-order in an expandable microATX form factor and cost US$219 each. Each board will ship with a 3-year warranty.
[Via The Mac Observer]
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w