Report: Apple set to relocate its Tokyo headquarters
Bloomberg is reporting that Apple is all set for a planned move with its Tokyo headquarters. The company will relocate its Tokyo, Japan-based offices from the ward of Shinjuku to the slightly trendier neighborhood of Roppongi Hills. The building Apple is moving to also contains offices for Goldman Sachs and Barclays, as well as an art museum, apartments, a hotel, and a private club.
Bloomberg also says that rent in Tokyo has been dropping since around 2008, and the lower prices make it a great time for Apple to make this move. Apple’s spokesman in Tokyo declined to comment on the move, but sources there say the company’s current lease will be done in June, so the move should be all complete by then.
Report: Apple set to relocate its Tokyo headquarters originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w