Rolando’s not dead after all
Well color me surprised — after almost a month with no activity, the handcircus blog has sprung back into action. I was getting worried that the great-looking iPhone game Rolando was on the brink of becoming vaporware, since we were expecting it back in August, and we hadn’t heard a peep since then. But no, apparently the game (which looks like an intriguing mix of Loco Roco and Kirby’s Canvas) is still being developed, and is still heading for the App Store. Which is great — we’d rather have it “when it’s ready” rather than not at all.
In the meantime, the developer’s been getting some attention already, nabbing some facetime in Design Week and speaking at a conference, too. We’ll stick with what we said before — that we’re ready to wait — and refrain from telling you guys to get a move on, but trust us, those conference visitors and magazine editors don’t want the game nearly as much as we do. Time to finish it!
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w