Skype today announced the launch of model 5.6 of its iPhone app, bringing with it an interface that is scaled for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. This is the 2nd significant Skype update in much less compared to a month as well as follows an iOS 8-optimized model that debuted at the end of September.
The most up to date model of Skype for iPhone now sustains all device lcd sizes from the 3.5-inches of the iPhone 4 up to the 5.5-inches of the new 6 Plus. The most significant distinction will certainly be viewed by iPhone 6 Plus owners, which now will certainly have the ability to view added messages and conversation browse through the bigger lcd.
The complete modification log for the 5.6 release includes changes to the call profiles as well as general enhancements to the application.
Just what’s New in Version 5.6
• Native resolution support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
• Existence signs are now presented in the “current” list
• Number of get in touches with and time areas are now revealed on call profiles
• Specific discussions could be marked as read/unread
• Notice sounds are handicapped in “Do not disturb” mode
• General Improvements
Skype for iPhone [Direct Link] is readily available free of charge from the iOS App Store.