Software Update: Java for OS X 2013-002 1.0
Apple has released Java for OS X 2013-002 1.0 today. You can install the update for OS X 10.7 and later by launching the Mac App Store and clicking the Updates icon, or download the update directly here.
According to the update notes,
“This release updates the Apple-provided system Java SE 6 to version 1.6.0_43 and is for OS X versions 10.7 or later.
This update uninstalls the Apple-provided Java applet plug-in from all web browsers. To use applets on a web page, click on the region labeled “Missing plug-in” to go download the latest version of the Java applet plug-in from Oracle.
This update also removes the Java Preferences application, which is no longer required to configure applet settings.”
This update is Apple’s response to recent Java vulnerabilities, one of which directly affected employees at 1 Infinite Loop.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1