Southwest Airlines has upgraded its main iOS app to consist of mobile boarding pass support at 28 overall flight terminals complying with a rollout of the function in Austin, Texas in 2012.
Aside from broadened mobile boarding pass assistance, the app also now includes approaching travel cards which contain trip infomation such as boarding position and entrance place, as well as accessibility to flight devices like mobile check-in from the house display.
Flight terminals that now sustain South west Airlines’ mobile boarding pass function include:.
– Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ).
– Hartsfield– Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
– Austin– Bergstrom International Airport terminal (AUS).
– Baltimore– Washington International Airport terminal (BWI).
– Nashville International Airport terminal (BNA).
– Bob Hope Airport (BUR).
– Dallas Passion Area (DAL).
– Denver International Airport (DEN).
– Ft Lauderdale– Hollywood International Airport terminal (FLL).
– William P. Pastime Airport terminal (HOU).
– McCarran International Flight terminal (LAS).
– Los Angeles International Flight terminal (LAX).
– Kansas City International Airport (MCI).
– Orlando International Airport (MCO).
– Chicago Midway International Airport terminal (MDW).
– General Mitchell International Airport terminal (MKE).
– Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Flight terminal (MSY).
– Oakland International Airport terminal (OAK).
– Philly International Airport terminal (PHL).
– Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
– Southwest Florida International Flight terminal (RSW).
– San Diego International Airport terminal (SAN).
– San Francisco International Airport terminal (SFO).
– San Jose International Airport (SJC).
– Sacramento International Flight terminal (SMF).
– John Wayne Airport (SNA).
– Lambert– St. Louis International Flight terminal (STL).
– Tampa International Flight terminal (TPA).
The formal app of South west Airlines viewed its last major upgrade in November, which brought a brand-new unified actions sidebar and airport info content pages along with preliminary mobile boarding pass support.
Southwest Airlines is a free app for iOS tools and could be downloaded through the App Store. [Direct Link]