Spigen’s new ultimate AP12T universal car mount features a super low-profile design with a telescopic arm and a rotating phone mount to let you adjust your device in just about any direction. You can adjust the length of the arm to extend out up to 9.2 inches from the base, or keep it more compact at 5 inches when retracted, and you can tilt and rotate the phone itself to get an ideal viewing angle for your specific car’s dash. You can see it in action in the video below.
The phone will also rotate to work into both landscape and portrait orientations, and it folds down into itself to have the lowest-profile possible and reduce any obstruction to your view of the road while driving. A self adjusting smartphone holder means the mount will automatically open and lock to the width of your phone for easy one-handed docking. It will attach to both a windshield or dash (except for leather dashboards).
It just launched, but you can get 40% off today only for Cyber Monday making it just $15 with code AP12T40P.
The base of the mount locks onto your dash with a reusable gel pad that provides not only a secure placement using suction, but also versatility that allows you to place on a dashboard or windshield.
Take a look at the telescopic arm in action:
● One-touch technology that conveniently locks your phone in place (Allows a universal fit with any device)
● Adhesive gel pad provides versatility and a secure lock (Versatile adhesive gel pad integrated for mounting on windshield & dashboard)
● Adjustable telescopic arm accommodates desired lengths of up to 9.2in (Ability to set any desired position or angle)
● Compatible with phones of up to 3.5in wide
● Low profile design provides minimal obstruction of view (Fits well with any car interior)