A brand-new upgrade to the ever well-liked jailbreak modify Springtomize 3 has been released that brings assistance for the current and best version of Apple’s mobile operating system, with iOS 8.1.1 having actually lately been jailbroken by the TaiG jailbreak.
This new version of Sprintomize 3 was outed by designer Filippo Bigarella earlier today by means of his Twitter account, and carries the version number 1.3.0-4. It’s likewise a free upgrade for any individual that already possesses Springtomize 3, so you excel to go download the upgrade now.
It’s greater than merely a case of including assistance for TaiG though, due to the fact that this new update likewise includes a handful of bug repairs that will be music to the ears of any individual who happens to have been experiencing any of the issues outlined in the release notes.
– “Hide Updated” not working on iOS 8.1
– Hidden icons not being handled correctly in some cases
– Unsupported warning showing too many times in case the device was running an unsupported OS version
– Dock icons overlapping on the iPad
– AirDrop/AirPlay Control Center views overlapping on the iPad
– Error handling some kind of settings
– Lock animation freezing when double tapping the sleep button
For those who some just how do not know everything Springtomize brings to the table, it’s probably the best $ 2.99 you’ll ever before invest in Cydia. Able to tailor nearly anything in iOS running on your iPhone or iPad, Springtomize 3 is the most up to date straight of tweaks that has enabled users to fiddle with factors like the lock screen, just how folders work and also what is shown in the standard iOS condition bar. Considering it costs less than the cost of a coffee, you’ll possibly obtain far more utilize from Springtomize than you would your ordinary cup.
Be sure to examine Springtomize 3 out now from the BigBoss repo in Cydia. And do allow us understand in the remarks section what you think of the update.
For tutorials on ways to jailbreak and install Cydia:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 Untethered With TaiG [Tutorial]
- How To Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 On Mac OS X using TaiG For Windows
- How To Jailbreak iOS 8.1 Untethered On Windows Using Pangu8
- How To Jailbreak iOS 8 – 8.1 On Mac With Pangu For Windows
- How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1 Using Pangu8 For Mac OS X