StackSocial’s 2013 summer Mac bundle is available for a few more days. This is a great deal if you don’t have Parallels, and not a bad deal at all if you don’t have 2 or 3 of the applications included in the bundle from StackSocial. Here’s what’s included in the Mac bundle:
- Parallels 8 – An excellent virtual machine for running Windows, Linux or just about any other desktop OS on your Mac.
- Snagit – If you need to record video of your desktop, or take pictures of elements and annotate them, Snagit is hands-down one of the best tools out there.
- Typinator – Do you keep typing the same stuff over and over again? Typinator takes care of this for you and includes some handy autocorrect to boot.
- WinZip Mac – Compression utilities are still useful, and WinZip includes encryption for compressed archives.
- xPlan – Project management! There are a number of robust applications for this out there, but for the price in this bundle you won’t find any cheaper.
- Jump Desktop – Stay connected to other machines easily with this VNC tool.
- Boom for Mac – If you’re tired of straining to hear audio on your Mac’s tiny speakers, Boom will boost the audio significantly. I use this on YouTube videos that are just too quiet to hear in noisy environments.
- Leap – A Spotlight replacement of sorts, this one adds tags to files as well.
- ColorStrokes – Make photos “pop” by painting out the color in a photo for everything but one element.
- Beginner digital photography course – A lot of people buy DSLR cameras but never really understand how to properly use them. This course teaches you how.
StackSocial offering 2013 summer Mac bundle with Parallels 8 for $49.99 originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.