T-Mobile changes its iPhone 5 pricing again
In what seems to be a running theme with T-Mobile, the telecoms company has once again changed its iPhone 5 pricing. As first reported by TmoNews, T-Mobile has reduced the down payment of the iPhone 5 by US$5 to $145.99, with the 32 GB now costing $245.99 and the 64 GB costing $345.99. While the $5 drop is nice, the company then raised its monthly equipment cost by one dollar. The price changes end up making the overall price of a T-mobile iPhone 5 the same as if you would buy it unlocked through an Apple store.
The iPhone 5 launched on T-Mobile in April of this year with a cost of $99 for the iPhone and $20 a month for 24 months to purchase the phone out right. But a month after its launch, T-mobile unexpectedly raised the price of the iPhone by $50. Today’s $5 price drop and $1 monthly equipment cost increase marks the third price point for an iPhone 5 on T-Mobile. Who knows, maybe in another month we’ll see another price change?
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w