T-Mobile enables iPhone-ready networks in additional cities
As we inch closer to the eventual launch of a T-Mobile iPhone in 2013, the company continues to upgrade its network in major markets. Today, it pushes its iPhone-compatible HSPA+ 4G offering to a handful of new metro areas including the following:
- Atlanta (including Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, Covington and Conyers)
- Seattle (including Lynwood, Bothell, Mill Creek, Edmonds, Redmond, Kirkland, Woodinville, Bellevue, Issaquah, Sammamish, Kenmore, Mercer Island, North Bend, SeaTac, Burien, Tukwila, Renton and Lake Stevens)
- Minneapolis (including St. Paul and St. Cloud)
- San Francisco Bay Area (including Fairfield, Monterey, Napa, Petaluma, Salinas, Santa Crus, Santa Rosa and Vallejo)
This brings T-Mobile’s total number of 4G-supported metropolitan areas up to 18. The company plans to introduce its own LTE network at some point in 2013.
T-Mobile enables iPhone-ready networks in additional cities originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w