Talkcast tonight: Legal eagles coming home to roost
Tonight on the Talkcast, we’ll recap and review the surprisingly rapid — and, for Apple, refreshingly positive — verdict in the US patent infringement trial. Samsung’s pocketbook may end up lighter, but there are months of appeals and aftermath ahead. Our special guest Jeff Gamet of The Mac Observer will chime in with his observations.
We’ll also be looking ahead to the back-to-school season and the eagerly anticipated (but as yet unconfirmed) September product introductions. Got a favorite next-gen iPhone rumored feature? Whisper it in our ear.
To participate in the call, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (Viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 — during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
If you’ve got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac, you can connect via the free X-Lite or other SIP clients — basic instructions are here. Skype users with dial-out credit can call in via the service, or use those free iPhone minutes. Talk to you tonight!
Talkcast tonight: Legal eagles coming home to roost originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Sun, 26 Aug 2012 19:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 Beta To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w