The best ways to Disable Gmail integration with Google+ that permits anyone to email you without your email address
Google just recently added a new function in Gmail that allows any Google+ customer send you an e-mail even if they have no idea your e-mail address.
Google’s decision to add the feature was very controversial, more so due to the fact that it is enabled by default for all Gmail customers. In this blog post, we reveal you exactly how you could disable this.
- Open Gmail in your desktop web browser by going to gmail.com, and login if you have not currently
- Click the gear icon at the top-right of the window
- Select “Settings” in the decline down that shows up:
- In the General tab, scroll to the “E-mail through Google+” setups:
- The default selection option will certainly be “Anyone on Google+”. Click it, and choose Extended Circles, Circles or No one relying on whether you wish to receive mails from your Google+ contacts or disable it entirely.
- Download iOS 7.0.6
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.0.6 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1