The Hit List updated for Mac, iPhone, lots of great new features
We were excited about The Hit List a few years ago, with the beta showing a lot of promise, and version 1.0 finally was released in 2011.
Now the task-manager software has been updated to version 1.1 for both Mac and the iPhone with the following new features:
- The ability to create folders and tag bundles
- The ability to create repeating tasks
- Create new tasks in the Quick Entry window based on the context of the foreground application
New menu items for items due today, opening links in notes and copy with notes
Shortcut keys to change task priority and to tie in with the new menu items
The sidebar can be hidden
The software is signed with Apple’s Developer ID certificate in preparation for Mountain Lion.
Full-screen support in Lion
As of this version of The Hit List, OSX 10.5 Leopard is no longer supported.
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1