In this week’s top stories: Apple’s new MacBook Pro unveiling, the new Apple “TV” app, watchOS 3.1 and Apple Watch Nike+, iOS 10.1 with Portrait Mode gets a public release, and much more.
We kick things off with Apple’s big press event where it unveiled all-new MacBook Pros this week. We give you the rundown on specs, pricing, availability and a comparison on the new models, and we also dive deep into answering some questions Apple didn’t answer on stage ahead of a release date in the coming weeks. Apple also shows off a new Apple “TV” app at the event arriving for users in the U.S. this December.
We talk iOS 10.1 with Portrait Mode following a public release alongside watchOS 3.1 and the launch of the Apple Watch Nike+ this week. And Jeff gives you first impressions of the Google Pixel from an iPhone user’s perspective in this week’s top video.
These and the rest of this week’s top stories below:
- MacBook event News Hub/Live Blog: Watch Apple unveil new Macs & more
- Apple unveils all-new, redesigned MacBook Pros with OLED Touch Bar, larger trackpad, USB-C, more
- If you thought new MacBook Pros were too expensive, Authorized Apple Retailers already slashing prices
- Comparison: Here’s how Apple’s current MacBook lineup looks in terms of specs & price
- Welp, Apple leaks its new MacBook Pro with Magic Toolbar ahead of this week’s event
- Comment: This is the year to pay attention to new MacBook Pros
- Apple says new MacBook Pro’s 16GB RAM limitation is to maintain battery life efficiency
- MacBook Pro Diary: Why the new model doesn’t wow me, but I’m buying the most expensive one anyway
- Comment: Microsoft Surface Studio is the company’s answer to Apple’s iMac and Mac Pro
- Making sense of the MacBook Pro GPU options: here’s how the performance compares
- No hardware Escape key on new MacBook Pros? Don’t fret, macOS Sierra lets you remap it
- Apple executives talk Touch Bar, MacBook Pro price increase, and more in new interview
- macOS 10.12.1 software update is now available through the Mac App Store
Apple TV |
Apple Watch |
This week’s top videos:
Happy Hour Podcast 091|
This week Zac and Benjamin discuss Apple’s new MacBook Pro unveiling, watchOS 3.1 and iOS 10.1 releases, and much more.