Tim Cook talks about US-made Mac with Politico
Last year, Apple CEO Tim Cook announced that Apple was bringing production of an existing Mac line to the US. Cook shared some additional details on the project in an interview with Politco that was published yesterday.
Besides being assembled in the US, many of the components will be produced in the US. Cook confirmed to Politico that this manufacturing and assembly will be spread across many states in the US. Anna Palmer of Politico writes,
“We’re going very deep in this project,” Cook said, noting that not only will the final product be manufactured in the U.S., but so will many of its components. Arizona, Texas, Illinois, Florida and Kentucky are among the states he mentioned as having parts and assembly located.
Apple will invest US$100 million in this domestic manufacturing project. You can read the entire interview on Politico’s website.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 7.0.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w