Tiny Tower creator NimbleBit’s next game is Nimble Quest
Brothers Ian and David Marsh of California-based game developer NimbleBit are taking a different path with their next game for iOS. Having made a huge splash on iOS with their sim-management titles Tiny Tower and Pocket Planes, the duo is turning to the action role-playing genre for the upcoming Nimble Quest — and it’s looking pretty distinct from their previous efforts.
Revealed by Touch Arcade, the title has you steering an unstoppable “conga line” of adventurers through endless levels in an attempt to cut down enemies in their path. Drawing on the idea of customizable “Bitizens” from Tiny Tower, you’ll be able to unlock more adventurers and grow your adventuring party, thus increasing its power and bestowing it with new abilities. There’s also a multiplayer component planned where’ll you’ll be able to join guilds with other players and embark on time-limited quests together.
Nimble Quest is set to be released sometime in the next few months. Head over to Touch Arcade for more screens.
Tiny Tower creator NimbleBit’s next game is Nimble Quest originally appeared on TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1